Nowadays the Internet is filled with advertising that is completely useless, makes the advertiser spend money and tires a random network user. Even existing communication between companies and their clients leaves much to be desired.
Absurd situations happen occasionally. For example, a bank invites its active client to open a bank account when he or she has already opened it. That's because the company doesn't recognize its customer. Wouldn't it be better to show an add about favorable terms of getting a mortgage to the client who wishes to buy a house? So it becomes important not only owning the data but also managing it.
While scaling from the MVP to a full-featured technology platform certain improvements should be taken:
A further Myntelligence strategy is to develop a platform much like the Customer Data Platform (CDP) that enables companies to obtain a 360-degree view of their customers and to create personalized customer journeys across all digital media to achieve their marketing objectives along the customer value lifecycle.
The campaign journey sets a campaign type (display, email, social, etc.) enriching it with the basic elements (a timer, trigger, audience, etc.)
The campaign insight displays most of the core information related to ongoing, past and upcoming campaigns like timeframes, budgets, goals, CTR, clicks, metrics, etc.
A user-friendly interface with a bunch of filters to create profile segments for running targeted campaigns.
Tech perks achieved during the development process:
- Switching to modern Big Data technology.
- Carrying the interaction between microservices with Kafka.
- Storing data in a distributed Cassandra database.
- Using Apache Spark for aggregations in the Hadoop cluster.
- Coding most microservices with Scala or Java.
- Storing only relative and unique data about the target audience in one place
- Reaching clients without breaking the GDPR rules due to the cookies-free technology
- Creating a more intellectual and well-thought-out ads
- Building bridges with the target audience with a clear customer journey
- Earning bigger profits with clearer data
- Avoiding aggressive and non-contextual advertising
- Preventing the annoying banners parade after visiting websites
- Getting a personalized treatment via only useful ads
- Obtaining only relevant offers from business